Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Merry Christmas

    Happy Hump Day!!! Today I am sharing a card I made for this weeks Stampotique Designers challenge.  Kim is this weeks host and here is what she has to say:


"Hi it's Kim here and I'm hosting the challenge this week at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

This our last challenge of the year and it will run the whole month of December.  Our theme is an easy one so show us your best work using Anything Goes.

We will be sharing our artwork weekly throughout the month so make sure to jump over to visit us each week.

 For this month only, you will have the opportunity to enter the challenge 5 times (one for each week)- 5 chances to win the random $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps"

    I used one of my favorite Stampotique originals stamps: Birdy Up to create this Christmas card for this weeks challenge.  I hope you will join us!

8 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous image and fun card.

Eemeli said...

Wow! That is such a clever idea (and works WELL) to turn those birdies into Christmas chicks. Love the "new" image!
Fab color combo too. Very much into holiday spirit.

Hugs,
Eemeli

Kay Wallace said...

Wow, Kristen, I love all the layering here and all the color! Great card, both fun and festive! Merry Christmas, my friend!

Claudine said...

Oh my goodness, I love your birds and all their red and green glory. Your card is fab!

Corrie Herriman said...

They look so festive in green and red ! Fab, Kristen !
Corrie x

Kaz said...

Fabulous card Kristen! Love it! xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning and what a great colours!

Unknown said...

Love the stamps love the way t=you colored them!