Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations: Mother's Day/Girl challenge

Happy Tuesday, I am sorry I am a bit late with my post, but we just returned from vacation and I am still trying to get myself back to "normal".  We went on a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean and it was so nice to be able to be somewhere warm, where the sun shines all day and the ocean is a balmy 75 degrees.  Here in NH, we are lucky if we hit 60 degrees these days, and forget the ocean temps, they NEVER get to be 75 degrees. Our normal is an ankle biting 6oish degrees on a good day.  Anyway, we had a fabulous time!
    WOW.....what a turn out we had for last weeks "anything goes" challenge.  That seems to be everyone's favorite.  Since Mother's day is Sunday, this week we are challenging you to create a Mother's Day or Girly challenge.  I used this super sweet fairy stamp, which I have had forever, and I never inked up until now.  I completely love this stamp, and for the life of me, I can't remember who makes it.  I created it for Mothers Day, but think it would be super cute for a Birthday card.
   OMG, all your projects last week were AMAZING!!!! After torturing myself, I Finally picked the TOP 3, and they are:
                                                                         Lori
                                                                               Gail 
Kirsten

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!



  Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Mother's Day" projects

Valou

Peggy

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC177...Have a great day and happy creating

 

 




4 comments:

Gail said...

Oh wow, thank you so much for picking my ballerina card in your Top 3! I am so thrilled that you all liked it that much! I'm so proud to put the Top 3 badge on my blog! Thanks again for this honor!! Hugs, Gail

Unknown said...

Congrats to all of the winners. Love the DT cards :) Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Michelle Quinno said...

How adorable is this?!!

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous cards!
Thank you for this great challenge!