Sunday, January 19, 2014

If I Only Had a Heart......

Happy Sunday. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  We have spent most of the weekend inside, as we had a bit of a snowstorm.  The weathermen predicted a trace to 3 inches, well, they were WAY off....It started yesterday morning, and the snow came fast and furious. We were at one of my daughters Gymnastics competitions and what was supposed to be a 45 minute drive, turned into 2 hours and 45 minutes, and for all of that 2 hours and 45 minutes, my husband and I had to listen to my daughter complain about how HUNGRY she was...UGH...We would have stopped, except my son had a hockey game, which we were trying to make it to. We got all the way to our town, when they cancelled it....needless to say, my Daughter finally got food...LOL....  The rest of the day was spent in our Pjs, which is how I like it.  Unfortunately, it doesn't happen often enough...
    So, today I would like to share with you, my newest Stampotique project...If you know my style, you may be a bit shocked....what's missing??????  DESIGNER PAPER...this may be the fist card I have ever made without DP, and you know what.....I love it...It was so nice to use my stamps to create my back ground.  I am also a complete sucker for hearts and everything Wizard Of Oz.  It is one of my all time favorite movies. I used all Stampotique stamps on this card.  I used Tinman, Daniels Hearts, and A Heart sentiment.
   I am off to shovel. I hope you are having a great weekend, and thank you for stopping by.  Happy Creating!


6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE love love it, great tin man too

Sue said...

Fabulous card,image and sentiment :)

Claudine said...

Really love your card, it's super cute. I feel your pain about the snow, being from Colorado we have had our share of the white stuff too. Stay warm.

Kay Wallace said...

I think all that "white space" says as much as Designer Paper, Kristen! Volume, in fact! Love Daniel's Hearts, and it is the perfect backdrop for Tin Man! Beautifully put together, my friend! Mwah!

Basement Stamper said...

Wow, no patterned paper? Crazy how awesome it looks...but I'm sure it would have looked just as good with patterned paper.

Michelle Quinno said...

You? No dp?!! You did a great job! So cute.