Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Fall

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you had a FAB weekend!  Unfortunately,  Summer has officially come to an end, which makes my completely bummed, as it is my favorite season.  This summer went by way to fast, and I only made it to the beach a hand full of times (which makes me really bummed), but now it is officially fall and I have to embrace the season full of glorious colors, crisp air, and the scent of apple crisp, and pumpkin pie.  I think I will manage another glorious fall, which brings us to this weeks Going Grey Challenge.  This week the DT and I want to see all your gorgeous Fall themed projects!  For this weeks challenge, I used Autumn Bear created by Rick St. Dennis, and this rubber stamp can be purchased at I Brake For Stamps ( with a discount if you use my DT code SAVE10KRISTEN). As sad as I am I to see summer go, I completely love fall, and I can't wait to see all your projects!
    Last week we had a wonderful turnout for the Polka Dot challenge, and as always, you all made it very hard to choose, but after much deliberation, Last weeks Top 3 are:
                                                                 Vivi
Marjorie
Crofty C

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

 Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Fall Challenge"!


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC162.....Have a great day and happy creating!

3 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

awww, thank you so much Ladies for picking my card as top 3!!! You have just made my day!!
xxx

nancyparker55 said...

So glad I found your site on Paper Playful!

Marjorie said...

So excited to see my card in your top three:).. Thank you so much:)...
Must just say I love Rick's lovely image's too!.. haven't had time to play with them yet, but they are just amazing!!!
Hugs,
Marjorie xx