Sunday, February 10, 2013

Who Loves Ya Baby!!

 
Happy Sunday!!! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. It has been a wild one here in New England. We were hit with a blizzard that dropped approx 28 inches of snow...that is even a lot for us Northerners... The plus side being that we were house bound for almost two days, and that allowed me some time to stamp :)  Just in case you are having a hard time imagining what the much snow looks like, here is a pic of my hubby Paul cleaning of my car. Yes, my front end was completely buried...
Today I am sharing a card I made this weekend, I used Tipsy Matilda and Who Loves Ya Baby rubber stamps from I Brake for Stamps.  This image is completey hilarious and I thought this saying was perfect for the image..  I brake for Stamps has a whole line of these hilarious Senior stamps and hilarious sentiments at REALLY great prices, and if that doesn't tempt you, maybe my additonal 10% off your total purchase will, when you use my DT discount code: SAVE10KRISTEN. I am thinking this is going to be my hubbys Valentines card...LOL... Well, that is all for me today. We are off to my daughter's Gymnastics meet and it will be a late night, so have a great Sunday and I will be back on Tuesday with the new Going Grey With SCrap-Creations Challenge.  Happy Stamping !

5 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card...pretty papers and a very fun image!
That's a lot of snow, whoaaaa....
xxx Margreet

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great card. I must have this stamp! TFS

I Brake For Stamps said...

Great card!! Gorgeous! I'm jealous of your snow, too.

Pia S said...

It's such a fun image, and the sentiment is a perfect choice for this card! Well done!

Michelle Quinno said...

This is fantastic! And the image is hilarious!!